Thursday, January 24, 2013

They use sound as a weapon! Become aware, before they kill!

This was a malicious attempt at causing me to have a nervous break. This was a malicious attempt at causing me to commit suicide, develop psychological problems, get sick, or become homeless.  This was done by targeting

The sings of stress can be behavioral, emotional, and cognitive.
This was done to me in my home, where my parents live. This was done using lies, humiliation, fake investigations, accusations, persecution,  slander, framing, and sabotage.
This is a criminal program, this is organized crime, or gangs stalking

They are targeting me, with tactics that are meant to ruin a persons feature, to ruin a persons family, meant to ruin character, health, or intellect. They intended to cause this harm.
This is meant to deteriorate a persons , body, mind, and overall health.
This was a malicious attempt to ruin my quality of life.
This is a hidden form of terrorism, done to a victimized individual, meant to get them incarcerated, institutionalized, and experience constant emotional & physical pain.
They have egocentric bias, and a lot of sever personality disorder.
A lot of the perpetrators have sever personality disorders, sever mood disorders, and sever issues with authority. They think they are the authority, of anything , anyone, anytime. Adults who bully have authoritative personalities disorders, combine with a strong compulsive need to control. They feel that they need to control. Followed by aggression, mood swings and weak decision making skills.
  This has rewired my brain to think in a way that is unhealthy. Their bad habit’s are a very bad example, that can effect my behavior, and health.
My behavior can also be affected by the anti psychotics, given to me as a result of there abuse .
When I see food I think I’m going to get attacked by them, as they call me a pig, or tell me  I’m stealing food. When I see people I think they will attack me, or I think they will get targeted for speaking to me. I feel them looking at  me when I am eating. They have said “ I want to watch you eat that”
This abuse is emotional, verbal, and physically affects my health drastically.
They have used coercion, intimidation, sever slander,  scare tactics, brain washing, stress and threats, all this to try and gain. They state that they need to use me. This is done constantly, this is non stop abuse. I have a long history of extreme emotional abuse, and trauma.
Surveillance abuse, electronic harassment, information warfare, are all things they use to destabilize me, cause depression, or other psychological harm.
Depression will cause lack or productivity, neglect of personal needs, this is oppression.
They often use passive aggressive group intimidation, they act as if they need to dominate. Stress will cause sever illness.
Adults who bully have personalities that are overbearing, combine with a strong need to control or dominate. They have a lot of anger, hostility, and hatred towards me. They are quick to anger, and aggression, They are very combative, using  social undermining. They think they can get away with murder
These people isolated me, and made me a social outcast.  Stating it is there goal to ruin my life , to ruin my reputation, stating this many times. Stating there going to kill me!
This has been very destabilizing, causing anxiety. They said on many occasions, that this is a game to them. This is extreme emotional distress!
They have a lot of denial about what they have done, they have a lot of intense passive aggressive behavior.
They use the negativity effect, there guilty of attribution biases. They judge me with the mind of a terrorist. There  very prejudice. They judge me according to there own personal agenda.
They use unethical manipulation, as they are uncivil, using propaganda.
This is espionage, voyeurism, stalking, slander, and many other crimes. The law states, under the expiation of privacy, that no one will be subject to unlawful interference with his/her home family or correspondence.
This was all done to me, as I was in my home. They were judging me, an belittling (I think it was non stop)  belittling often. They argue all day, about the same thing‘s, over and over  as if they can’t take no for a answer, they cant take no for a answer even from the law‘s, and rules. For hundreds of days they argue about the same things, in the most immature way. In a very abusive, harassing way. They argue, with lies. They use relational aggression, this caused sever problems for my family. This caused sever problems for my relationships with other people. They Belittle me for not having friends. They often act like children who want to gossip, they state how fun this
is for them.
There is a list of things they say to me every day, they say these threatening, abusive statements to me many times every day, that is mind control.
The control they use to destroy individuals, like myself, with psychological techniques, and  psychological abuse, is dangerous. They constantly act as if they are trying to get away with something, using manipulation, lies, deception, acting clandestine, hiding, talking behind my back.
 
This is community stalking, targeting, gang stalking, I think it should be considered murder.
Human rights are endowed entitlements. People are endowed with certain entitlements merely by reason of being human. These perpetrators state that they are God’s. These people have a lot of sever personality disorders, they have a lot of greed, there psychopaths with compulsive lying disorders, immaturity. They judge me compulsively, then they get hostile when they don’t get what they want, they demand my life is not mine, they demand that I live according to there believes, error’s, opinion’s, personality disorders.
The rumors they spread about me caused a lot of inner turmoil, this has been very disturbed. Some of the rumors including telling people that I have sex with the dog, she told people that I cant read, saying that I have STD’s. Have caused my life to change, this has devastated my feature, my hopes, my education, my recovery from prior illness.  All of those rumors are lies. They have called me ugly hundreds of times. Telling me that my nose is ugly, making fun of the way my eye looks crooked. “ At least my eye isn’t ugly like that”
They have watched me in the shower hundreds of times, they told people that I masturbate, they watch me undress in my room. They told others that I Have sex with the dog. They told others that I have STD’s. I know this is sexual harassment
Anxiety is a emotional state, an physiological responses to the anticipation of unreal or imagined danger. I have many forms of anxiety.
The victim will never be able to lead a normal life do to injury, trauma, and terror. The amount of time they spend talking about me is shocking.
Only people like this, would have done something like this. They state there god’s! They use mind reading and other forms of manipulation, some would call magic.
There targeting has caused danger, for many. This is oppression, and hatred.
I have had many types of mental illness at different times throughout these circumstance. I have had sleep deprivation, depression, I have manic episodes every day many times, I have PTSD, I talk to my self, I don’t want to leave the house witch is a mental illness called agoraphobic. I have constant paranoia, emotional and physical pain, headaches, I hear voices non stop.  The voices are sever mental trauma.
           Changing forms of mental illness have
consumed three years of my life.  I have had loss of interest, self harming, simple phobia, displacement, mood disorders, self talking around others, inability to concentrate, anxiety, shortness of breath, rapid heart rate, generalized weakness, bipolar disorder, head aches, paranoia, sever autoimmune system damage, overall decline in well being. The mental illness changes as the abuse changes.  This is non stop, and that is a tactic they use. This is non stop abuse, and this has weighted heavily on my mind, and body.
This has been a heavy burden on my family. This is self defense, a position I  never  should have been put in, this is also against the law.
There will always be someone who is skeptical, or disagrees no mater what the issues is. There will always be someone who disagrees thru error of judgment, or cognitive, and behavioral dysfunction’s.
I am oppressed, slandered and attacked.
from      Wikipedia  -
 
 
Physiological stress represents a wide range of physical responses that occur as a direct effect of a
stressor causing an upset in the homeostasis of the body. Upon immediate disruption of either psychological or physical equilibrium the body responds by stimulating the nervous, endocrine, and immune systems. The reaction of these systems causes a number of physical changes that have both short and long term effects on the body.     
When a physical stressor acts upon the body the sensory-somatic nervous system is triggered through stimulation of the body's
sensory nerves. The signal acts as a nerve impulse and travels through the body in a process of electrical cell-to-cell communication until it reaches the automatic nervous system. Activation of the automatic nervous system immediately triggers a series of involuntary chemical responses throughout the body
In psychology, stress is a concept about condition that can be described as: feeling of strain and pressure, feeling of anxiety and being overwhelmed, overall irritability, feeling of insecure, nervousness, social withdrawal, loss of appetite, depression, panic attacks, exhaustion, high or low blood pressure, skin problems, insomnia, lack of sexual desire (sexual dysfunction), migraine, gastrointestinal problems (constipation or diarrhea), and for women menstrual problems, and may cause more serious conditions like heart problems.
Stress is a pattern of physiological, behavioral, emotional, and cognitive responses to real or imagined stimuli that are perceived as blocking a goal or endangering or otherwise threatening out well-being.
Stress is a pattern of physiological, behavioral, emotional, and cognitive responses to real or imagined stimuli that are perceived as blocking a goal or endangering or otherwise threatening our well-being.
But excessive amounts of stress may lead to many problems in the body that could be harmful. Stress could be something external and related to the environment[1] but also may not be directly created by external events, but instead by the internal perceptions that cause an individual to have anxiety/negative emotions surrounding a situation, such as pressure, discomfort, etc., which they then deem stressful, for example in PTSD.
External factors that by themselves are not threatening or stressful are deemed such for someone experiencing PTSD, often reported stressful is hearing a song on radio or seeing a type of object that may remind the person with PTSD of prior threatening events. Humans experience stress, or perceive things as threatening, when they do not believe that their resources for coping with obstacles (stimuli, people, situations, etc.) are enough for what the circumstances demand. When we think the demands being placed on us exceed our ability to cope, we then perceive stress.
Jump to: navigation, search
 
Police misconduct
refers to inappropriate actions taken by police officers in connection with their official duties. Police misconduct can lead to a miscarriage of justice and sometimes involves discrimination. In an effort to control police misconduct, there is an accelerating trend for civilian agencies to go beyond review to engage directly in investigations and to have much greater input into disciplinary decisions.[1] With the proliferation of mobile devices capable of recording alleged misconduct, existing eavesdropping laws in some jurisdictions are being leveraged to prosecute civilians, while in other circumstances police will illegally seize or delete evidence.[2][3]
Types of misconduct include,
false confession, false arrest, falsified evidence, false imprisonment, intimidation, police brutality, police corruption, political repression, profiling, sexual abuse, surveillance abuse and off-duty misconduct.[4] Others include:
Noble cause corruption, where the officer believes the good outcomes justify bad behavior[5]
Selective enforcement (knowledge and allowances of violations by friends, family and/or acquaintances unreported)
Abuses of power (using badge or other ID to gain entry into concerts, to get discounts, etc.)
Lying under oath (blatant lies under oath and/or to other authorities to cover wrong-doing)
Influence of drugs and/or alcohol while on duty
Violations by officers of police procedural policies
There is a view that police officers share a 'code of silence' and do not turn each other in for misconduct. While the police has called this code a myth,[6] a 2005 survey found evidence that it exists.[7]
Police corruption
is a specific form of
police misconduct designed to obtain financial benefits, other personal gain, or career advancement for a police officer in exchange for not pursuing, or selectively pursuing, an investigation or arrest.
One common form of police corruption is soliciting or accepting bribes in exchange for not reporting organized drug or prostitution rings or other illegal activities. Another example is police officers flouting the police code of conduct in order to secure convictions of suspects — for example, through the use of falsified evidence. More rarely, police officers may deliberately and systematically participate in organized crime themselves.
In most major cities there are internal affairs sections to investigate suspected police corruption or misconduct. Similar entities include the British Independent Police Complaints Commission. Police corruption is a significant widespread problem in several countries, such as the United States of America, Russia, Ukraine, India[1] and Mexico.
A code of conduct is a set of rules outlining the responsibilities of or proper practices for an individual, party or organization. Related concepts include ethical codes and honor codes.Jump to: navigation, search
The internal affairs (United States terminology) division of a law enforcement agency investigates incidents and plausible suspicions of lawbreaking and professional misconduct attributed to officers on the force. In different systems, internal affairs can go by another name such as "professional standards," "inspectorate general", Office of Professional Responsibility or similar.
Several police departments in the USA have been compelled to institute civilian review or investigation of police misconduct complaints in response to community perception that internal affairs investigations are biased in favor of police officers. For example, San Francisco, California, has its Office of Citizen Complaints, created by voter initiative in 1983, in which civilians who have never been members of the San Francisco Police Department investigate complaints of police misconduct filed against members of the San Francisco Police Department. Washington, DC, has a similar office, created in 1999, known as the Office of Police Complaints.[1]
Due to the sensitive nature of this responsibility, in many departments, officers working internal affairs are not in a
detective command, but report directly to the agency's chief, or to a board of civilian police commissioners.
Internal Affairs investigators are bound by stringent rules when conducting their investigations. In California, the Peace Officers Bill of Rights (POBR) is a mandated set of rules found in the Government Code.[2]
 
 
Ethical codes
are adopted by organizations to assist members in understanding the difference between 'right' and 'wrong' and in applying that understanding to their decisions. An ethical code generally implies documents at three levels: codes of business
ethics, codes of conduct for employees, and codes of professional practice.
False light
is a legal term that refers to a tort concerning privacy that is similar to the tort of defamation. The privacy laws in the United States include a non-public person's right to privacy from publicity which puts them in a false light to the public; which is balanced against the First Amendment right of free speech.
False light differs from defamation primarily in being intended "to protect the plaintiff's mental or emotional well-being" rather than protect a plaintiff's reputation as is the case with the tort of defamation[1] and in being about the impression created rather than being about true or false. If a publication of information is false, then a tort of defamation might have occurred. If that communication is not technically false but is still misleading then a tort of false light might have occurred.[1]
Justice for all citizen.com
The mind control can lead to death from heart attacks, strokes, aneurysms, and other natural causes, with the real cause of death -electro magnetic assaults and mind control - undetectable.  The mind control can also make a victim commit suicide and even commit murder.
All electrical appliances are destroyed and car radios and even engines are destroyed.  Cars are run off of the road and you are stalked and attacked constantly.  All mail is intercepted (even registered, certified and express mail), birth certificates are changed and social security records are manipulated.  Debts are increased, and jobs and businesses are destroyed.
You are monitored and/or tracked by Drones (airborne cameras), satellites, and illegal audio and video in your home.
All the time that this and more is happening to you, usually simultaneously, everyone is told that you have a mental problem or that you are under investigation.
Washington has not given permission for any official on any level to commit these acts.
They have used coercion, intimidation, sever slander, and scare tactics, brain washing. They try to humiliate me in front of others. This is non stop abuse. This type of psychological conditioning will cause mental illness, in the form of triggers. Triggers can be anything from a person, to a sound. When the victim comes in contact with a trigger they act, or feel as if they are being attacked again, reliving the trauma, and anxiety.
This abuse is emotional, verbal, and physically affects my health drastically.
Terrorism is a systematic use of terror, as means of coercion. Terrorism refers to those act’s witch are intended to create fear. They deliberately target, and isolate victims. As  they disregard the safety of civilians. Telling me that they are going to kill me, and saying there is noting I can do about it,  telling me that I don’t know who they are, and that no one would believe me, they disregard safety, as they hide amongst civilians.
it could be psychologically devastating if one suddenly heard "voices within one's head
 
 
 
 
 
 
Societies acceptance  is a prison disguised as a palace. That last sentence was from a show I watched, a show about people with abilities.
Desensitization is a issue developed from this abuse. Others have been driven to violence, this is  a desired result  from the perpetrator’s. This form of hatred will drive victims to commit suicide.
Thoughts making
Oppression group random leader
 
http://youtu.be/MgGyvxqYSbE
Psychopath
http://youtu.be/kPQfuYL3O7k
 
 
emotional distress n. an increasingly popular basis for a claim of damages in lawsuits for injury due to the negligence or intentional acts of another. Originally damages for emotional distress were only awardable in conjunction with damages for actual physical harm. Recently courts in many states, including New York and California, have recognized a right to an award of money damages for emotional distress without physical injury or contact. In sexual harassment claims, emotional distress can be the major, or even only, harmful result. In most jurisdictions, emotional distress cannot be claimed for breach of contract or other business activity, but can be alleged in cases of libel and slander. Evidentiary problems include the fact that such distress is easily feigned or exaggerated, and professional testimony by a therapist or psychiatrist may be required to validate the existence and depth of the distress and place a dollar value upon it. (See: damages)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Invasion of privacy
Hate crimes
Sexual harassment
Defmination
False light laws
Stalking
Assault in the first degree
Expectation of privacy laws
Voyeurism
Emotional Distress
Conspiracy
Electronic harassment
Surveillance Abuse
Information
 
 
This list of crimes the perpetrators are guilty of, These people leave use all miserable. There sole purpose is to create conflict in your, community, home, life. It becomes clear how people around a targeted individual can be mind controlled. I was attacked all day! It's been everyday.
They sound like a broken record. Someone needs to pull the plug
This is a harassment skit, They were coached to say what they tell you. Woe to those who harm me.

Bible-O you wretches! O you unfortunates! O you dissemblers of truth! O you falsifiers of knowledge! O you sinners against the spirit!
 
 
 
 
 
The law
-"Harassment" is unlawful violence, a credible threat of violence, or a knowing and willful course of conduct directed at a specific person that seriously alarms, annoys, or harasses the person, and that serves no legitimate purpose. The course of conduct must be such as would cause a reasonable person to suffer substantial emotional distress, and must actually cause substantial emotional distress to the petitioner.
 
 
They need to learn respect for the country, and the laws.
Our father who art in haven; hallowed be thy name;
Thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
And lean us not into temptation; But deliver us from evil. For thane is the kingdom . The power and the glory forever and ever. Amen
Surveys legitimate studding gforr  story   she’s a avid masturbate hours
Different provoking host happened to circus
Broadway
Oppressors unbalanced issues concept psychology consciousness
Laid Buddha’s
Love is a protein released from the brain into the body, they thru you as in doing something for someone witch is where it changes from one form to another. Just to change again and again. Different expect for the exception witch is exceptional love is adoption levels, every thing is everything in a different form, expect for the exception witch is exceptional ! I need a noise for them to hear as they eavesdrop.
Morning air influenced before hiding devastates jjojno
They can not kill me spirit, they can not imprison my life on earth, they can not take my sole, they can not take my peace of mind, but they try. I will not let this life taking hate that has been seen thru the ages kill the good in my life. “Yes we can” was said(by the perpetrators)as I typed this!
I am preoccupied with defending my life, about ninety percent of the time. I am preoccupied with there threats of violence all day and night. This makes everything very hard to do!
 
These people put a lot of pressure on me and my family in a lot of ways, and cause a lot of stress, and strain, and hardship. The dizzy spells, head pain, and other forms of abuse inflicted on me and my family in my home is constant.
Sense
 
 
 
Terrorizing present participle of terrorize
 
Verb:
Create and maintain a state of extreme fear and distress in (someone); fill with terror: "he used his army to terrorize the population".

 
they have extreme hatred     bereave me hundreds of people  attack me like this. this is what I experience daily, from a group of girls and there male friends


They use sound as a weapon; they use talking as a weapon. They use spying as a weapon!


  • In my home you can hear a group of people talking

  • this group of people talk all day

    everyday every night

    they talk in a way that can be called terrorism

    its been three and a half years non-stop

No comments:

Post a Comment